Saturday, March 16, 2013

FRIDAY I'M IN LOVE week 11- a gratitude list

Friday I'm in love is my weekly gratitude list

I'm grateful for...


  • Most of all, this week, I'm grateful for not being ill anymore. I caught a nasty bug and was ill from Saturday to Thursday, missing six dance classes, four days of work and my appetite. 
  • Nevertheless, dance! Last weekend I attended four bellydance workshops in Tallinn, by the amazing dancer April Rose (USA) and tried my best to absorb all I could despite being ill already. And on Saturday night we went to Infusion Show to watch bellydancers, tribalistas, ATS dancers etc perform, oh my how beautiful shows! I was quite dizzy and probably had fever so I wasn't very sociable but I enjoyed it tremendously. 
  • Things working out so greatly for my Love as well.
  • Having such amazing work projects.


Bunny tracks in snow, hot ginger tea and belly-rolls,

Tiitta

No comments:

Post a Comment