Friday I'm in Love is my weekly gratitude list.
Why gratitude lists?
- We have a tendency to take good things for granted. Gratitude lists prevent that from happening.
- It's useful to concentrate on the good stuff, instead of dwelling over the things we don't have.
- The lists help us to maintain a positive attitude
- Those who practice gratefulness are likely to be the most successful.
- Don't know what to write? We have so much to be thankful for, we just need to see that.
So start writing your own list! (and maybe post it in the comments as I'm very curious!)
I'm grateful for...
- having such wonderfully talented people in my life.
- TUT and Notes from the Universe that I get to my e-mailbox daily.
- Tribal Fusion, and dance in general. look at this amazing performance by Rachel Brice and Illan.
- Urban Decay's 24/7 waterproof eyeliner (my color is Perversion, how cool is that!)
- pictures of baby owls with round eyes.
- crazy plush toys and the making of them. (photos will follow)
- waking up next my guy.
- how snow glitters.
- BPAL perfumes.
- having warm clothes in -18C weather.
- that my phone works; all it needed was a hard reset and I was able to do it myself! (with a little help from my friend Google.
- the light feeling I have for having a two week cleanse where I didn't eat any sugars/sweeteners, dairy, eggs, soy, peanuts, gluten or corn. I am starting to eat *normally again, but I want to steer away from sugars, dairy and gluten as much as possible.
Warm kitty-paws, nag champa scent and fuchsia glitter,
*normally for me means mostly vegan or vegetarian and some fish occasionally.