I'm grateful for...
- A new notebook after the old one is full of scribbles and drawings, sketches and lists. My favourite notenooks and planners are from Moleskine.
- Oh, LISTS. I make lists about everything. Really.
- Stabilo 68 pens.
- Not being ill. I had a nasty stomach bug and high fever in the beginning of this week.
- Saving kitties. My aunt and goddaughter are getting two kitties via our associate animal shelter.
- More tattoos. Tomorrow! This time it's something small though. I'm still very excited!
- Being really into something so much that I have drems about it. Beadwork!!
- Forgiveness and moving on with a lighter heart.
- Realizing negative thought patterns and thus being able to change them.
Pink doodles, red woolly yarn and the sound of a prayer bowl,