Friday, January 25, 2013

FRIDAY I'M IN LOVE week 4 - a gratitude list

Friday I'm in love is my weekly gratitude list.

I'm grateful for...
  • A new notebook after the old one is full of scribbles and drawings, sketches and lists. My favourite notenooks and planners are from Moleskine
  • Oh, LISTS. I make lists about everything. Really.
  • Stabilo 68 pens.
  • Not being ill. I had a nasty stomach bug and high fever in the beginning of this week.
  • Saving kitties. My aunt and goddaughter are getting two kitties via our associate animal shelter.
  • More tattoos. Tomorrow! This time it's something small though. I'm still very excited!
  • Being really into something so much that I have drems about it. Beadwork!!
  • Forgiveness and moving on with a lighter heart. 
  • Realizing negative thought patterns and thus being able to change them. 


Pink doodles, red woolly yarn and the sound of a prayer bowl, 

Tiitta 


No comments:

Post a Comment